Pearl and Crystal brooch bouquet
Ex Sample - Non Returnable
This silver brooch bouquet is a modern interpretation of the traditional flower bouquet. With a mix of exquisite brooches, Glass Pearls and Crystals, it will radiate light all day. This particular one has been a sample for brides to see size and shape etc it has also been used on the front cover of the Tie the Knot magazine photo shoot.
Each Bouquet is unique and one off , due to the handmade nature. Picturing this bouquet containing some of your own brooches? No problem at all, get in touch and we can discuss your ideas in more detail.
- The pearls are ivory and the handle will be freshly bound for you, before dispatch.
- Approx size is 10" x 10"
- Packaged in acid free tissue, and in a box to keep it safe.
- Completely handmade in my Scottish atelier.
- Can't decide which color you need? Want to try in person or customize your own color or design?
Lets make an appointment , You can come and see me, we can discuss your ideas.
- Ships in 5-10 business days. Please email or call to inquire about expedited processing.
All of my designs are individually hand cut, stitched, and set, when you place your order, so I can't accept returns. If you are not certain a design is right for you, please make an appointment to see my collection and for a one-on-one styling appointment to help place your order. I will be more than happy to help (plus, it's SO fun)! I'd also like you to know that slight variations are part of what give my bespoke products their individual feel. Please don't consider these a defect--they are what make the piece a truly couture handcrafted item and yours alone!