Iris Birdcage veil
This absolutely fabulous vintage-inspired birdcage veil features Ivory netting that is hand-gathered and stitched in two different fabrics. A flirty pouf of fabric, a spray of feathers, and beads decorate the pretty lace detail. All in one veil for you.
- Netting section that covers face is about 6" long from band to bottom edge and about 11" wide.
- Packaged in acid free tissue and comes in a box to keep it safe,.
- Completely handmade in my Scottish, atelier.
- Want to try this on in person or customize your color or design? No problem, arrange an appointment when suits you, or get in touch.
- Ships in 5-10 business days. Please email / call to inquire about expedited processing.
All of my designs are individually hand cut, stitched, and set, when you place your order, so I can't accept returns. If you are not certain a design is right for you, please make an appointment to see my collection and for a one-on-one styling appointment to help place your order. I will be more than happy to help (plus, it's SO fun)! I'd also like you to know that slight variations are part of what give my bespoke products their individual feel. Please don't consider these a defect--they are what make the piece a truly couture handcrafted item and yours alone!